I have succumbed...

The name says it all...

I have succumbed...

Postby ranathane » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:36 pm

I am now on Facebook. Ralph Edward Daugherty is the name.

BTW if you are a spammer, don't waste your time. I will only friend registered users of VTR250.org.
Ralph Daugherty
AMA Member 2892740
ranathane
Site Admin

Re: I have succumbed...

Postby Bronco638 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:51 am

:lol:

See you there.
2002 Honda XR250R
2002 Honda Reflex
1993 Aprilia 280R Climber
Bronco638

Postby ranathane » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:41 pm

Ok this is harder than I thought it would be. Since only reged users can post I need a name for Facebook. I'd suggest that you send me a PM so I know which one is yours to be able to add you to my friends list.

Sorry for this being such a pain.
Ralph Daugherty
AMA Member 2892740
ranathane
Site Admin

Postby UK Keith » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:28 pm

I made the mistake of accepting a load of friend requests from my wife's friends because she didn't want a page of her own. Now my page gets regularly swamped with crap about how desperate they are for a mid afternoon glass of wine because the dog's barked too loudly or attention seeking posts such as "I'm having a bad day" (obviously, please ask me why).
UK Keith
Donator

Postby ranathane » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:19 pm

I'm gonna be a total dick about it. Either I know you personally or from the site and I don't really care what anyone thinks.
Ralph Daugherty
AMA Member 2892740
ranathane
Site Admin

Postby Bronco638 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:36 am

ranathane wrote:I'm gonna be a total dick about it. Either I know you personally or from the site and I don't really care what anyone thinks.

:lol:
Damn, I'm glad I made the cut!
2002 Honda XR250R
2002 Honda Reflex
1993 Aprilia 280R Climber
Bronco638

Postby XRayHound » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:25 pm

I don't do Facebook anymore, I don't like how people use it to do amateur freakin' psychological evaluations of you, especially potential employers.
XRayHound

Postby iAmTomE » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:21 pm

XRayHound wrote:I don't do Facebook anymore, I don't like how people use it to do amateur freakin' psychological evaluations of you, especially potential employers.
You can make it where only friends or certain friends can view your page , then to anyone else it just shows your pic and pretty much nothing else.. Just work the settings , I think these settings came about because of complaints just like yours

Tried to add ya but I get this message when searching your name "Did you mean:ralph eduardo dougherty, rap eduardo dougherty, ralph edward dougherty"
iAmTomE

Postby XRayHound » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:04 pm

Well when people on your "friends" list are also the aforementioned potential employer... the motorcycle community is tight knit, ya know :)
XRayHound

Postby ranathane » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:38 am

iAmTomE wrote:
XRayHound wrote:I don't do Facebook anymore, I don't like how people use it to do amateur freakin' psychological evaluations of you, especially potential employers.
You can make it where only friends or certain friends can view your page , then to anyone else it just shows your pic and pretty much nothing else.. Just work the settings , I think these settings came about because of complaints just like yours

Tried to add ya but I get this message when searching your name "Did you mean:ralph eduardo dougherty, rap eduardo dougherty, ralph edward dougherty"

PM me with your facebook name and I'll hit u.

XRayHound wrote:Well when people on your "friends" list are also the aforementioned potential employer... the motorcycle community is tight knit, ya know :)

You could create a fake one just for VTR users.
Ralph Daugherty
AMA Member 2892740
ranathane
Site Admin

Next

Return to Junk Drawer