stollen vt 250 f

Just because a guy has a high rating doesn't mean you always get what you ask for.

stollen vt 250 f

Postby mark stutley » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:27 pm

Viet Nam and others 1313.jpg
Yup some mongrel has stolen my babe the cops have been notified and the local wrecking yards, she is ( or was) black with red seat red and white decals on the fairings if any one in Perth (Armadale area) sees it can you advise police rego 1BJ 715 will up load photo soon
mark stutley

Re: stollen vt 250 f

Postby Alan_in_WA » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:23 pm

Mark, sorry to hear that. I'm presuming someone stole it to joyride, not to strip/sell for parts. As such, what has SOMETIMES worked for some members of a board I'm on here in the Pacific Northwest is to (A) get a BUNCH of flyers made up with several good pictures from different angles, any identifying information specific to the bike, your contact info, and offering a (small) reward for information leading to its recovery. (B) Find out which garbage companies do weekly trash/waste pickup in your area. (C) Go to their dispatch office, and HAND OUT THE FLYERS TO DRIVERS AS THEY LEAVE FOR THE DAY"S ROUTE.

They go almost everywhere in a metropolitan area - including places you've never been, and places the police don't patrol - so if someone has dumped the bike, there's a reasonable chance they'll see it. Of course, the more distinctive the bike is, the better....

Good luck.
Alan_in_WA

Re: stollen vt 250 f

Postby squirrelman » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:45 pm

Sorry 'bout that ! Great-great-grandsons of deported Brit convicts no doubt ? :shock:
squirrelman

Return to Buyer/Seller Feedback