Parting out (or sell whole) VTR250 motor, exhaust, Illinois

Parts for a 22+ year old bike can be hard to find. Hopefully you'll find what you need right here.

Parting out (or sell whole) VTR250 motor, exhaust, Illinois

Postby TheRadBaron » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:06 am

I have a complete VTR250 motor and exhaust that I’d like to sell or part out. It’s not locked up but I don’t think the top end is in good shape. Is doesn’t have the carbs but I think it’s complete otherwise. Also the complete exhaust. It has surface rust but it seems to be solid. I’m in central Illinois, near Champaign. I’m willing to sell stuff for cheap and to ship parts, too. Just let me know what you need. Thanks. Here’s a picture of the bike. I’m using the chassis for another project.
Attachments
2808153E-134A-4FD4-947D-CBDF09BAC11A.jpeg
TheRadBaron

Re: Parting out (or sell whole) VTR250 motor, exhaust, Illin

Postby Piter Maldonado » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:31 am

Hi, you still have the Motor I'm interested some parts are from Mexico I hope to get in touch I need some things
Piter Maldonado

Postby TheRadBaron » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:35 am

I do still have the motor but I’m sorry to say I don’t do any international shipping. eBay has a pretty good international shipping program. Maybe I could list the parts and you could buy them that way. Shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something out. Thanks.
TheRadBaron

Postby squirrelman » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:47 pm

Piter Maldonado wrote:Hi, you still have the Motor I'm interested some parts are from Mexico I hope to get in touch I need some things

what parts are you looking for ?
squirrelman

Return to Mech & Elec. Parts